Boundary Peg Location and Reinstatement Survey
Boundary reinstatement surveys are carried out to redefine property boundaries where pegs have been destroyed, removed or simply rotted away from age. These surveys are typically required where new boundary fences are to be erected or buildings constructed close to boundaries to prove compliance with Council setback requirements. The new survey will locate and confirm the existing boundary pegs or replace them in their legal positions. This procedure is also used quite often to resolve boundary disputes between neighbours.
Our Licensed Cadastral Surveyors can:
- Help resolve existing boundaries problems
- Indicate of confirm the correctness of existing boundary marks
- Replace boundary marks which have been removed or disturbed
- Place addition marks to better delineate a boundary
- Prepare legal survey data when necessary to document the location of the boundaries of your land.
- Advise you of possible remedies when boundary disputes or encroachments have occurred